MINI Roadside Assistance
Keeping Your MINI on the Road, Where is Belongs
If you're ever in an accident or breakdown on the side of the road, it's comforting to know someone's got your back. That someone is MINI Roadside Assistance. Whether you're in an accident, or get stuck in a snowbank, MINI Roadside Assistance will be there for you.
Make one call and get all the answers you need when you're in a bind. MINI Roadside Assistance is here for you 24/7, 365 days-a-year.
- 24-hour hotline, 365 days a year
- Access to an Accident Management Specialist
- Notification of police and emergency services (as required)
- Organization of towing services to the nearest MINI Certified Collision Repair Centre
- Transportation for you and your passengers to a safe location
- Notifying the MINI Certified Collision Repair Centre of incoming towing
- All costs of towing to a MINI Certified Collision Repair Centre
- Accident Reporting Centre and/or overnight storage facility (if applicable) are covered under the program
Stay in Touch
Staying in touch with loved ones after an accident is important to most people and MINI makes it easy to keep your friends and loved ones updated on your situation. MINI Roadside Assistance allows you to you to send a message through the MINI Accident Management Hotline to a family member, friend, or other individual in the event of an emergency.
Our goal is to ensure you get to your destination efficiently and safely, and that extends to travel planning. The MINI Roadside Assistance program offers help and resources while you're planning your next road trip so you can rest assured you're on the best route to reach your next destination, whether that's in Ontario or Oregon.
Save Your Trip
We really hope you, your passengers, and your MINI never have an issue while you're on a road trip. Sometimes accidents and circumstances can prevent this. MINI Roadside Assistance offers accident services and trip interruption benefits aimed at limiting trip delays and reimbursing you in some circumstances.
The Little Things
Sometimes it's a small issue that can cause major delays in your trip. MINI Roadside Assistance is here to help you with the small things, like dead batteries, or a flat tire. Why get your hands dirty when MINI Roadside Assistance can handle the dirty work for you?
Are you a MINI Customer Who Needs Assistance?
Call our MINI hotline: 1-866-DRV-MINI (378-6464)