MINI Standard Warranty
DRIVING THRILLS GUARANTEED.
Each MINI is built according to the highest possible quality standards ? guaranteeing you driving thrills for its entire life.
The MINI Warranty period is for 4 years or 80,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first. It begins on the date of first retail sale, or the date the vehicle is placed in service as a demonstrator or company vehicle, whichever is earlier.
- 12 year warranty for body (corrosion), for all vehicles first registered after 1 January 2004
- 2 years for Original MINI Parts
- 2 years for Original MINI Accessories
Please contact us for additional information on coverage and limitations
MINI Extended Warranty
KEEP THE FUN GOING.
With MINI Extended Warranty, you have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is covered for repairing mechanical and electronic defects beyond the 4 year, 80,000 kilometre New Car Limited Warranty period. MINI Extended Warranty is available in either a two or three year extension, up to 200,000 km (whichever comes first).
MINI Roadside Assistance
KEEP ON MOVING.
If a breakdown or mishap occurs, help will always be at hand with MINI Roadside Assistance. MINI Roadside Assistance offers a variety of services and benefits* that include:
- Emergency Services
- Trip Interruption Benefits
- Traffic Accident Services
- Emergency Message Service
- Travel Planning
ONE CALL. ALL THE ANSWERS.
One of the many benefits included in the Roadside Assistance program is MINI Accident Management. MINI accident Management provides the following services:
- 24-hour hotline, 365 days a year
- Access to an Accident Management Specialist
- Notification of police and emergency services (as required)
- Organization of towing services to the nearest MINI Certified
- Collision Repair Centre
- Transportation of you and your passengers to a safe location
- Notifying the MINI Certified Collision Repair Centre of incoming towing
- All costs of towing to a MINI Certified Collision Repair Centre,
- Accident Reporting Centre and/or overnight storage facility (if applicable) are covered under the program